Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Weeners First Day of School

Christian's First Day of School Picture














(Note: He originally wouldn't smile...However, after I said the word 'poop' I did manage to get a laugh. Oh it would be so easy to be a comedian to 6-8 year olds. ;) )


Timmy's First Day of School Picture



<----This year














<----Last year









(Note: I never thought I would say this, but THANK YOU CAFETERIA! It was so much easier to get Timmy to go to school this year and that is mostly because he wanted to eat lunch in the cafeteria.).


Christian and Timmy (It's hard to believe that they are less than two years apart!)














(Note:I think I used the words 'poop' and 'toilet' both in the same sentence to get some smiles...)


Here is everyone waiting for the schoolbus.














(Note: You may not notice by the picture, but boy were the parents giddy that morning!)

Last - but not least. Here is Mason on his brothers' first day of school.














(Note: Mason is very happy not to have someone try to carry him like a ragdoll every five minutes.)


So....Is anyone else ready for the next summer vacation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home