Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

From the Desk of Weenermom...

Note to self.

If - in the matter of five minutes - the boys ask where they can find a piece of yarn, a battery and my potting shovel, please don't forget to ask what they are going to do with the items. You may be surprised to find them in the backyard digging in your flower garden. When you ask what the heck they are doing, they proceed to tell you that they are trying to dig up the hamster that we buried over a year ago. Because they wanted to...like...ya know...'Bring the hamster back to life'.

I'm still not quite sure where the yarn plays into it all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home