Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Friday, August 04, 2006

Where Can I Get One That Sucks?

Well, I did it and I have to say that I am disappointed in myself. I vowed 6+ years ago that I would never...EVER go out and buy one of them again. And what do I do today? I buy one. In the past I went through a lot of them and they all sucked - or in those particular cases they all didn't suck (and boy did it make a mess!). So today I'm out at Target and I see one of them just sitting there waiting for me to pick it up and purchase the darn thing. 'Try me! Try me!' It was calling. 'I can withstand anything. I have great suction!' Yeah, okay I heard that one before. I was about to leave the aisle too, but something made me turn around and look it over again. I thought that maybe there was a chance that it has improved in the past six or so years. Oh and it was on sale. That had to be a sign, right? I put it in my cart and went on my merry way.

So I tried it with Mason today....

At first it stay in place...just like the others in the past.

Still there. Hey maybe this one has promise!

Or maybe not...

I have come to the conclusion that they just don't make good suction toddler plates or if - by chance - they do, my kids are the only one who can withstand the suction. No more plates for Mason for a while because he just makes a bigger mess than normal. And if you don't believe me...just ask Daisy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home