Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Sunday, July 16, 2006

This deserves a post of it's own...

Timmy doing his favorite pastime while watching America's favorite pastime!


At least he didn't eat them this time....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home