Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Monday, July 10, 2006

Mason isONE!!!

Mason celebrated his very first birthday this past Saturday. I have to admit that I did get a little emotional with the fact that he's quickly going past babyhood and into toddlerhood.

Here he is on his real birthday.
Here he is at six weeks old.
Mason and his big brothers.Four Months Old
First ChristmasFirst EasterMason on his birthday (This picture was taken at exactly the same time he was born the year before)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHMOO-SHMOO!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kori said...

OMG -that photo of him in the laundry basket smiling away is the cutest thing ever. Happy birthday to your little guy!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home