Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

She's One Bad Mother....

Note: It seems that when Rich came back from his trip to North Cackilacky this weekend not only did he bring himself and the tattoo back home, but he brought the rain with him as well. When I say rain, I mean lots of rain.


Dear Mother Nature,

You know I have always admired you as a mother and as a successful working woman. Nobody wants to mess with the mother of all mothers. With that being said, I know I always mentioned that I wanted an inground pool in my backyard, however I didn't quite mean I wanted it like this.


So please, make the rain stop! To make matters worse the kids are bouncing off of the walls and it's driving me mad. As a mother yourself I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from.

Sincerely,

Mother Weener

P.S. If the river that is in my backyard comes with a hot pool boy, I'd be happy for the water to stick around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home