Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Creator of Weather Watch: 2006 and Hamster Watch: 2006 brings you....
Where The Hell Are My Keys?: 2006

I've lost my keys.

It's been almost two weeks and nothing. I do know that they are in the house - but where? I'm pretty sure I didn't throw them away and I know the boys didn't mess with them. Luckily I do have duplicates of the keys, but they feel like imposters...I want MY keys back...

I guess I can look on the brightside...I don't have to leave dixie cups full of water and food out. ..no worrying about the smell of death...Oh, and I don't have to make a trap either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home