Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's Not 'My' Birthday Party, But I'll Freak If I Want To...

I survived another birthday party!

Timmy's birthday isn't actually until this Friday, however, we had Timmy's birthday party this past weekend. We usually have his birthday at the laser tag/arcade place, but he wanted to have a party at home this year. At first I thought, "This will be so nice! It will be good to have a birthday party at home for once." --- That thought lasted only a day because after all of the preparing and praying for good weather and cleaning and freaking that only half of the kids were able to attend... I remembered why I don't have parties at home anymore! Needless to say that it was a huge success.

Here are some pics from his party:




And we can't forget what Grandma got Timmy and Christian as a combined birthday presents...
(It's the trampoline...not the kids...Although since we have the trampoline now it seems like I have more kids!)

Oh and yes I'm glad that not all of the kids could come. ;)

Just think, Mason's birthday party is in three weeks...I should be due for another freakout session by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home