Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Do You Think She Means It?

I was at a red light this morning and I noticed that the woman driver in front of me had a normal-sized piece of paper taped in her back window. The words were typed very neatly, but were a little small. I pulled up a little closer and strained my eyes to read what is said.

It said - and I quote:

"If you like your car I suggest that you don't park your car up on my ass."

It also had some other things written, but I was scared to get any closer to her car!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I think that woman sounds a bit weird.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home