Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hamster Watch: 2006 (Update)







Unfortunately, there is no news to report on the elusive hamster. There have been no signs of him for well over a week now. Even the dixie cups that I leave on the floor have been untouched. This really isn't looking very good - but thankfully I'm not smelling anything 'bad'. It looks like I have failed as an expert hamster tracker. I just don't want to become a 'dead' hamster tracker or a hamster funeral director.

Is this the end of Porter aka Bowzer aka Princess aka Princess Bowzer aka C.R.A.P. ?

We may never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home