Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Helping Daddy


Rich was getting the mulch out of the driveway yesterday and Timmy decided to get his shovel and wheelbarrow to help. Why do I have that feeling that it will much different ten years from now? All I can picture is Rich sitting in a lawn chair with his legs propped up drinking lemonade as two (maybe three) disgruntled young men ( one with orange hair, one with a nose ring and the other with a tattoo that I won't know about until twenty years later. ;) ) are very unhappily doing yard work?

These little things are something I'll always remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home