Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Is it Monday yet?

Between baseball, t-ball, soccer registration, a birthday party, a crabby baby who is teething, an opionated seven-year-old who thinks he is always right, a sneaky almost six-year-old who likes to test his (my?) limits, a frisky almost 34-year-old who doesn't get that I am tired, going to the portrait studio, landscaping, cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, hamster-trap making, etc... I am so ready for Monday to come. As much as I love my family, I just want to go to work, sit at my desk and RELAX! (It's so much easier to "pretend" to be working when I'm at work!)

Now realize after lunchtime tomorrow (Monday) all I will be thinking is...."COME ON FRIDAY! I WANT TO BE WITH MY FAMILY!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home