Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

God Bless The Child and His Weary Old Mom


Mason's baptism went off without a hitch (or so I thought until yesterday - but that is another post altogher.). I know I posted about worrying about the weather, but you know what? God really does work in mysterious ways. Sunday started off cloudy and dreary. It was even raining when we went into the church. However right after his baptism we went outside and the sun was shining ever so brightly. I will be the first to tell you that I am not a super-spiritual person, but it kind of felt like God made the sun shine for us that day.
As for the party afterwards, lets just say I don't even know why I bother cleaning my house. In ten minutes flat, my house had gone from immaculate to mud central (thanks to the rain that morning and the day before.). But who - whom? - am I to complain?...I just hope no one saw me put the hamburger that I dropped back on the grill. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home