Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

MISSING: ONE RAT...er....HAMSTER



Goes by the names: Porter, Bowzer, Princess Bowzer and/or C.R.A.P.
Height: I don't know..
Weight: Ya got me...
Looks Like: A Hairy Potato


Note: If you come across this rodent, please KEEP it and I'll still give you a reward!

It seems that one of the boys' hamsters has gotten out of it's cage....yet again. I always find him after a day or two, but it's been four days and still no hamster. I don't blame him, I'd hide to if I had someone try to put army shirts from action figures on me. Oh and the hamster ball! Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home