Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


A Funny Thing Happened as I was Sitting on the Toilet....


Imagine you are sitting on the toilet....painting your toenails. You stop painting your nails for a minute to scratch your nose. As you look up and you see something on the bathroom ceiling. It takes you a minute to figure out what it is ('cause you are getting old and your eyesight isn't as good as it used to be.). This is what you see:

What is it, you ask?

Why....IT'S FROGS!

And apparently they are reproducing because this is what I found on my bathroom ceiling today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home