Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

More About The Convention...

There really isn't too much else to tell.

The only real almost-celebrity there was Lou Ferigno aka the Incredible Hulk. I can tell you that he's bigger than I thought he was. I didn't get any pictures of him because it would've cost $20 a picture and I'm cheap. They had the guy who did the voice of General Grievous from the Star Wars movies or was it the guy who played Darth Maul? ...you had to pay to see him too...so I didn't... There were lots of girls with lots of cleavage. There were people dressed up in costumes (or at least I hope it was just costumes). We saw people dressed as zombies. We saw people dressed as super heroes (Pee Wee Herman Superman included). My favorite had to be the Spider-Man with the big ole' beer gut. He pulled a chair up by the window of the convention center and fell asleep....or at least I hope he was sleeping.

During lunch we sat at a table with an interesting? couple. It was a young couple in their early twenties. She was dressed in black jeans that were cut off below the knee with a chain in the pocket, a Superman shirt and cape. Every person who would walk by she would call at the "Hey Batman! Hey Robin!" and she would run and get their pictures. Her boyfriend was dressed in all black and he didn't seel all there if you know what I mean. The guy had just bought some air gun and he was telling my brother-in-law how he couldn't wait until Halloween so he can scare some kids with the gun...Needless to say, we ate lunch quickly I took the boys and pretty much ran.

I think we were in lines more than anything while we were at the convention. We were in the two hour line to see this guy name Jim Lee. His is the only name I can remember.

Here he is with my crew (he's the asian guy) ...



We also waited in line for this guy...


And waited in line for this guy...


And waited in line for these two guys who are brothers...


And waited in line for this guy...


And waited in line for this guy who looks like a bald Harvey Keitel....


There are more too, but I think you catch my drift...lots of lines, signatures and standing.

So it was fun *cough*, fun, fun -and- lines, lines, lines -and- weirdos, weirdos, weirdos....

I think I'm paid up from my wifely duties for a good 5-10 years. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home