Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Interesting Weekend...

This past Saturday we went up to Philadelphia for the "I'm only doing this because I love my husband...even though he is a big dork" Wizard Comic Convention. I haven't really mentioned this event because I'm still trying to block most of it out of my mind. Now I know I am not the most normal of people - far from it - but I left there feeling like I was one of the only sane people there. However there was a moment when I thought I would lose my sanity. Especially after standing in line for two hours (for a signature...ONE signature!) behind a lanky Pee Wee Herman look alike dressed in Superman garb...red boots included. The whole time I was just waiting for him to turn around and in a Pee Wee voice say 'I know you are, but what am I'. However, I think he was too busy to turn around because it takes a whole lot of effort to continuously pick at wedgies. (Did I mention that we were standing BEHIND him?)

We did meet some *cough* celebrities...

Here are the boys with Boba Fett. (Notice the fear in Christian's eyes.)


I guess Burger King doesn't pay enough so the BK guy needs to moonlight as a storm trooper...

My brother-in-law ran into the Olsen twins (do you think he could look anymore disappointed?)


*sigh* The things we do for love. I wonder how Rich feels about going to a candle party....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

would have like to hear more about the weekend - what you saw or who? Or anything else that happened?

Thanks a ton

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home