Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Friday, June 16, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too!

It's hard to believe that you were born 6 years ago. When I found out I was pregnant with you I was happy, scared and unsure how I could love another child. However you arrived - all 10 lbs 2 oz of you - and my heart grew even more. You - and your brothers - are my everything. You are the sunlight that shines on my face when I wake up and the brightest star in the sky that I wish on at night before I go to sleep.

I LOVE YOU!
A couple hours old...
Five days old...
Six/Seven months old...
1st Birthday!
Timmy's 3!
(I do have pics when you're 2 but they are on another computer!)
Look who is 4!
5!!
First day of school. So excited.....NOT!
I WOULD HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE OF YOU TODAY, BUT YOU WERE NOT VERY CO-OPERATIVE! I'LL GET YOU LATER!


Here's to many more birthdays to come!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home