Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Monday, June 26, 2006

THE Tattoo...

Rich is home and so is his tattoo. It involves something that he loves -- It's not something that he loves more than myself, however sometimes I wonder...;) It is not a "Mom" tattoo (thank goodness!) nor a hula girl tattoo. It's this:

It's a Raiders tattoo! Yes, now part of his Oakland Raiders collection is on his arm. For those of you familiar with my husband I'm sure you are not surprised. What am I going to do with him? I've had several people ask me if I liked it and while I am not a tremendous fan of tattoos I have to say that it is growing on me...kind of like Rich did. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kori said...

Oh no, we can't be friends anymore LOL - I'm from the Bay Area and even though they're sucking, my heart has to belong to the 9ers LOL. Ok ok, i love your blog too much to call off the whole friendship...I'll overlook the tattoo ;)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home