Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, June 22, 2006

"The Plane! The Plane!"

Just to make things clear, this post has absolutely nothing to do with planes or flying. It has nothing to do with seeing a plane and it sure as hell doesn't involve anyone's feet leaving the ground. It may, however, involve a character's name from a certain old television show. Oh and maybe - just maybe - the certain 'said' character would say a certain 'said' phrase that happens to be the title of my certain 'said' post. (Got that?)

All of that leads me to this:

As you may know - since I posted this the other day - Rich is away....And I miss him....And all of that other mushy crap...So anyway, he called me last night and informed me that he had gotten his Father's Day gift that we had talked about and it's really cool. He said he was nervous at first - since it was his first time - , but when it was all done he was so glad that he had gotten it done. I bet you are wondering what it is...aren't you? - And no - he didn't get a hooker. ;)

Here are some clues...

1.) He will have it with him for the rest of his life.
2.) Wherever he goes...it goes.
3.) It sounds like Pattoo.
4.) It involves a needle(s).
5.) Some people have really bad ones.

For those who guessed tattoo - you are correct!

Now do you want to guess where he got it? -- No? Alright then, I'll just tell you. He got it on his upper arm. He has always wanted to get a tattoo. Now when I say 'a' tattoo I mean just that --- one tattoo. I'm actually surprised that he went through with the process. He hates needles. I am talking about someone who almost passed out when he got stuck with the needle to give blood.

*sigh* I can just picture it now...Rich will come home. Of course his shirt will already be off when he arrives...and there he will walk through the doorway with this on his arm!

Yeah right! (To both the body AND the tattoo!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kori said...

Well the hooker wouldn't have been with him wherever he goes...because well...that would get really expensive anyway ;) I am very curious as to what he got tatted on himself ;) I have one and I hate needles and would have been girl voted least likely to have a tattoo in high school lol. :) love reading your blog - very clever ;)

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home