Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Don't Try This At Home

Get Ready To Be Amazed!

The Stuntman
The shirt that proves it...
The Reward
The Obstacles
Let the stunt begin!
Crawl...Crawl...Crawl...Crawl...

Will he be able to get to the dog bowls?
Let's see...

After a mad dash into the kitchen, our stuntman does not get
discouraged by any of the obstacles!


Ladies and Gentlemen... His hands are in the bowl. I repeat:
His hand are IN the bowl! Can you believe it?!STOP!

This is where the stunt ended because the stuntman proceeded to tip over the entire waterbowl and was about to put a handful of dogfood in his mouth. However, don't worry.
He'll try again...
and again...
and again...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, Vida here...

Your blog is keeping me going, THANK YOU for the laughs! I SO love reading your stuff, it's quite an experience coming here to see what you have to say next.

LOL! :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Kori said...

LMAO - for us it's the cat's food...and the sandbox... *sigh* LOL :) loved the comments and I REALLY need to get that shirt for Sean!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home