Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Somebody Has A Birthday Today (July 17th) I Wonder Who It Is...

Can you guess who is celebrating a birthday?

Did you say David Hasselhoff? If so, you are correct!

Oh yeah, it's MY birthday today too! I hope my second 21st Birthday will be just like my first...It just HAS to be better than my third 18th birthday. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you - David Hasselhof creeps me out.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home