Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Monday, August 14, 2006

More Potty (Training) Humor! (Pardon the pun)

It's all in Japanese, but I think you'll get the idea...



And I thought seeing a puppet on the toilet was funny.

I guess I missed out on all of this stuff when I was potty training the older two boys. However, it looks like Mason and I are going to be highly amused - or at least I will be - when it's time for him to potty train...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kori said...

the best thing is that I think i can see the baby tiger's little...manbag...or maybe I just need to get myself some therapy...quickly.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG---I'm going to have check that out. lol

10:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG---I'm going to have check that out. lol

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home