Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Monday, August 14, 2006

SPF Writes A Letter To The Editor

Dear Esquire Magazine,

You recently named me the Worst Dressed Man in the World for the year. You may have not realized this, but...umm... I AM A FRIGGIN' BABY! I haven't even been around for a year! I do not have the capability of putting an outfit on myself let alone pick out what I am going to wear for the day. Hell, I recently just started seeing colors other than black and white (even though I still don't know what the word color means...). Sure some of the other names behind me on the list belong there and have some of my same issues...THEY ARE ACTUAL MEN!

Who am I to argue? You are entitled to think my outfits stink - and literally they usually do due to my lack of controlling my bowels... Speaking of which, I have to go now.

Don't hate the player ---Hate his parents!


Yours Truly,

Sean P. Federline

P.S. If you are looking for the Worst Haircut of the year...I hear that Shiloh chick has a wicked baldspot on the back of her head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home