Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Anatomy Of A 'Good'...strike that... 'Decent' Picture

Okay boys let's line you all up and take a picture!

Good...good...okay I'm getting ready to take the picture.

One...Two...Three! Say 'Cheese'!


*snap*

What is with that face Christian?

Yes, I changed Mason's diaper.

What?

Okay , let's try this again.

Look at the camera.

Smile.

Don't smile like that Timmy.

Mason...Mason...look at Mommy! Mason!

Christian stop squeezing Timmy.

Okay are you all ready?

One...two...

Christian I said stop!

Mason!

THREE! Say 'Cheese'!


*snap*



Who gave Mason that lightsaber?

Well, don't give him anything else.

Give it to Mommy Mason.

Thank you.

Let's try this again.

All you have to do is LOOK at the camera and smile...Is that so hard?

One...two...

Timmy, LOOK at the camera!

Christian leave your brother alone!

Look ad da funny fas on Mmmmeee Mson!

One..two...three... Say 'Cheese'!


*snap*



Guys...I said STOP it!

No I don't want a picture of you two pretending you are on a bobsled.

Come here Mason.

Please...can you all just cooperate with me for one second!

Ha...ha..very funny Christian. When I say one second you know I mean more than ONE
SECOND!

One...Two...Three....Say 'Cheese'!

*snap*



ALL I WANT IS ONE NICE PICTURE! THAT IS ALL I'M ASKING! NEXT TIME IF YOU DON'T SMILE AND LOOK AT THE CAMERA I'M GOING TO START TAKING THINGS AWAY! DO YOU HEAR ME? JUST ONE PICTURE! ONE?!

Ummm...okay...let's do this one last time.

One...two...three... Say 'Grounded'!

*snap*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, I guess this one is okay...

See guys...That wasn't so hard was it now?

Yes, I'm all done.

Yes, I'll put your pool up.

Let me take some Tylenol first.
I have a headache for some reason...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kori said...

LOL - i have 800 photos like this (on one given day) and only one of those will be that perfect shot. Thank goodness for digital huh?

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home