Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day....

"It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't." - Barbara Kingston

"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." - Oscar Wilde

"Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit." -- Bill Cosby

"Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home." - Phyllis Diller

(From Me to You...Just print it and fill it out. ;) )
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home