Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, May 03, 2007

We've Just Received An Exclusive Interview With Mason Weener...!!

Mason, even though your birthday isn't until July, your mom and dad went ahead and gave you your birthday present early. How do you like it?

Well...you know Matt Lauer...it's actually kind of sweet. I can slide on it and my brothers - who are too big for it - cannot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But before you can slide on it, you do have to climb up the scary ladder, right?

That is correct, Matt Lauer. It was kind of scary at first and I did need help. However, after about twenty minutes, I was able to go up the ladder all by myself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow. That is amazing!

I know...ain't it? Do you want to know what is also pretty cool about it all, Matt Lauer? I can drive with that stirring wheel thingy...too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

About the driving. Is it true that you were stopped for driving with a bottle of wine?

No, Matt Lauer, I don't know where that came from. It was a cup of WATER.

Oh I see.

Can we wrap this interview up Matt Lauer? Aren't you doing Where In The World is Matt Lauer this week?

Well yes I am and I have one final question for you. Considering your parents spent a whole lot of dough on your birthday present, is it your absolute favorite thing to do outside?

As a matter of fact, Matt Lauer, it is not. I have something I like to do just as much.

And what would that be?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ladies and Gentlemen, remember you heard it here first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home