Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Something You May Not Want To Know...

(But I'm going to tell you anyway.)

Did you know that gelatin contains animals parts like chopped up animal bones? I didn't until this morning per one of my co-workers. Now don't get me wrong, I am by no means a vegetarian in any shape or form. However, I'm a bit - what's the word(s)? Oh that's it....GROSSED OUT. When I (used) to eat jello I would think that I was just eating a form of fruit juice in a blob-type formation. Now I'm picturing chips of bones in my orange flavored bowl of j-e-l-l-o.

And now I can't help but to wonder how come there isn't any bacon flavored jello?

Yeah...I figured that's why....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home