Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Monday, April 30, 2007

It's A Beautiful Day To Eat Lunch Outside And What Am I Doing Instead?...

I'm getting all nostalgic! (Besides if I go outside, then I won't go back to work!)

The year...1987.

Best friend...Lisa J.

Grade....7th or 8th.

The hair...Very HIGH.

The clothes...The tackier the better.

Her crush....Will Bauer.

My crush...Andrew (can't remember last name...he was adorable with his blond hair and skater clothes!)

The group...Lisa Lisa And The Cult Jam.

Enjoy!



People would always ask me and Lisa where the Cult Jam was...and we'd say..."Between your toes!"

*sigh* Those were the days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home