Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hmmm...I Wasn't Sure What To Title This Post...

I was either going to title it:

"I Think I'm Getting A New Car..."
or
"I Had A Small Accident..."



This happened yesterday morning. While I am a bit sore today, I am fine thankfully. The airbags knocked me out for a second..and that was quite strange. However, I'm glad I didn't have the kids with me. The people at the impound lot were nice enough to try to put the front bumper and the hood back on....they were ripped off at the accident.

What was the guy in the truck thinking...doing a 3-point turn in an intersection?

Now the question is....Will my insurance company total my van?

And so I wait....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home