Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'd Like To Apologize....

To the person who googled the words "vulva tattoo" and got my blog instead. I just want to let you know how sorry I am. I'm sure all you wanted was to go to a website that offers information -and maybe even pictures? - on vulva tattos. And all you got was a blog about kids pooping in the tub, lost hamsters and a picture of my mother-in-law.

I feel so bad...

In order to make things right between you and I, how 'bout I tell you all that I know about vulva tattoos...

  • A vulva tattoo is a tattoo that is on your vulva.
  • I think it would hurt to get a vulva tattoo.
  • A vulva tattoo would be a great topic at a dinner party.
  • If I ever get a tattoo, it will NOT be on my vulva.
  • It would be kind of hard to see a tattoo on your vulva.
Am I forgiven? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home