Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

You Don't Actually Think The Only Reason I Had Kids Was To Love And Nurture Them...Did You....?

I also had them so they could be my own personal slaves! (evil laugh)

I *cough* made the older weeners go out and shovel. However, first they had to make me breakfast, put a load of clothes in the wash, make my bed and clean the dishes...Oh wait...That's what 'I' did. So it seems 'I'm' their personal slave, but hey I can't complain (okay I can, but won't) because I signed up for the mom-jig years ago.

Alright, so I didn't actually make them shovel the snow - they volunteered. I told them to go ahead and knock their socks off. I thought they would only last five minutes, but nope...they were out there for a good thirty minutes shoveling. They had a ball doing it.

Don't believe me?


They were only grazing the top layer of snow/ice. I do give them mad props though and rewarded my mighty shovelers with a mugful of hot chocolate each! And after they chugged their hot chocolate...I went outside myself and really shoveled. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home