Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Monday, February 26, 2007

Day One On the Beach...

Today is my first day back on the South Beach diet. I have totally pysched myself up to start and am going to really try and stick with phase one for at least a week. Phase one is so much harder than phase two. Phase one means no bread - at all - even wheat (which is what I eat anyway) and absolutely no SUGAR (buh-bye Ben and Jerry...) However, I will still be eating some phase one no-no's like fruit.

So let me just apologize in advance for any rude, crude or vulgar comments I may make in any future posts due to my diet. (Oh, wait I already do that when NOT on any diet....)

Here are my stats...

Starting Weight: 168
Current Pants Size: Mostly 12's, but can squeeze my arse into some size 10's
Goal: Is to be at least in the 140's and be a loose size 8 pants/shorts

I'm trying to think of a reward for myself if I succeed. A day at the spa? A shopping spree? Shave my head bald ( ;) )? I'm also trying to come up with some kind of non-reward...a punishment. I thought about posting a picture of myself in a bathing suit (but that would kind of be punishing you all too!). Hmmmmm.....??

So anyway, I hope you all enjoy the upcoming days/weeks/months(?) with me while on our journey to the beach. Remember...No potty breaks on the way there! Oh and no asking if we are there yet, cause I have a feeling it's going to be a long and bumpy ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home