Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Day Two On The Beach...

Maybe this is sums it up....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I thought not being able to eat sweets was going to be the hardest, but it's not. I miss my bread. I want bread. I mean I REALLY want to eat bread. You know what though?

I'm not.
Nope.
I'm not going to eat it.

I will be strong...I HAVE to be strong...

Those size 8's are calling my name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home