Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Next!....

I received the bathing suit that I order from Lands End. While it is such a pretty bathing suit, sadly I will have to return it. The suit - while it does fit - is kind of snug in certain places (So does that mean that it doesn't fit?). Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The main reason *cough* that I am returning it - and the only problem I'm going to mention when asked by the sales associate on why I am taking it back - is that there is a small hole on the right side of the suit.

So I am now on to my next vict...err... bathing suit. I ordered this suit from LL Bean yesterday.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
While it pretty much is the same idea as the Lands End suit, it doesn't seem as squishy (as in it won't try to squish all of my fat into one confined area).

Oh and I tried to order the body in the picture to go along with the bathing suit. Unfortunately, it wasn't for sale....perhaps they were all sold out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home