Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Friday, September 01, 2006

Reason #1 Why I'm Glad Summer Is Almost Over...I know I've stated before that I am by no means a shoe diva and I'm not....far from one. With that said; I just have to say this. I've had enough of these rubber shoes! I've seen a whole lotta people - in all different ages and in all different sexes - wear these shoes in all different colors...allllll summer long. I hope no one takes offense to this, but those are one of the freaking fugliest pair shoes I've ever seen!

One of my neighbors (who owns a pair and so do her two kids and her husband...and I wouldn't be surprised if their dog has a pair too...) claims that they are the most comfortable shoes she has ever worn. Okay...yeah...but they look like surgeon shoes. I bet the scrubs surgeons wear are pretty comfortable too. Anyone want to start that fashion trend? ;)

Remember jelly shoes? Not only did they hurt your feet, but after you'd take them off you'd have indentations in your feet for the rest of the night. Now THOSE were shoes. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

LOL! That cracked me right up!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home