Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Guess You Really Can Deep-Fry Anything....

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/3824141.html

*sigh* I can just picture it now....
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey kids! How 'bout some Deep-Fried Coca Cola for dinner?!

What's in it, you asked?

Oh....soda...some sugar...some whipped cream and a cherry for good measure.

Yes. I said sugar.

Yep and coke too.

Okay, let me get out my deep fryer and the coke cans....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmm......I wonder if anyone has ever deep-fried fish tacos? Maybe it'll taste better if they did, but it sure as heck doesn't sound any better! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home