Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

All is Fair in Mommyhood and Raising Siblings...

As I was taking the video of Mason walking around this morning, Christian asked me if I had any video of him taking his first steps. I had to explain to him that I didn't because at the time he started walking I didn't have anything to take videos with. Christian got a little sad and I felt a little guilty because I don't want any of my children to think I love one more than the other...which I don't...usually. ;) I asked if he wanted me to take some video of his first steps right then and there. Christian's face lit up and he said 'SURE!' I knew that he would like that suggestion because, afterall, he is MY child. So now for your viewing please....Here is Christian - my big galoo - and his *cough* first steps!
(Everybody say 'Awwwww!')

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing


All I have to say is thank goodness, I never took any video of Mason's first diaper change! Now that I wouldn't have gone for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home