Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Are You Ready For Some Football?

I'm not.

Today marks Day 1 of the start of my Football widowism. (Yeah...yeah... I know it's not a word, but it should be!) Since he will be stuck in his football-watching cave, I will not see my husband during a single football play of the season (thanks a lot Direct TV!). I will be asked every single day before a Raiders' game, if all of the jerseys are clean. (Because - as everyone knows - the whole Raiders organization will fall apart if those damn jersey are not ready for gameday.) I will be asked constantly how come I'm not wearing my nice pink and white Raiders jersey that he got me for Mother's Day (Maybe because I vomited all over due to the excitement?). Oh and how can I forget the sounds of cheers and excitement - or - yells and grumbles of curse words coming from the old football cave.

Will I complain about my status of 'football widow'? No...alright maybe a litt--- okay--- LOTS! However, this year I have vowed to be more understanding of my husbands obsession with the sport/game of football. You want to hear something funny? I joined a fantasy football league! Do I know what I'm doing? Not really. My whole rookie season of fantasy football should be very interesting, that's for sure. I have a whole lot to learn. By the way, did you know that the initials 'TE' stands for 'tight end' and not 'toe energy'?


Hey, do you know what else 'TE' stands for?


The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home