Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My One And Only Reason I Don't Want A Wife...

Many wives - myself included - have joked about needing our very own wife. I have to admit that it would be nice to have some help. It's not that my husband doesn't do anything - he does. It just sometimes feels like I have more stuff to do around the house. Oh....hold on...I do have more stuff I have to do.... However after much thought and consideration, I might have to change my mind on that decision of a wife of my own.

This is why....

Come late at night when my husband...ummm...how do I put this? - "propositions" me with a night (or twenty minutes) of 'love'...my excuse of 'not tonite because I'm too tired from (fill in the blank)' will not work. It's not that I don't like getting intimate...I do. It's just the idea of him expecting it more. Oh and then it's that whole girl-on-girl action that I'm sure he would want to watch and probably take part in...and well...I just can't picture myself with another woman...

Oh wait let me think about that....

(image in head)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah - like I said - I don't want a wife. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home