Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

And The Answer To Yesterday's Question Is....

TIMMY!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I guess that was an easy one, huh? Congrats to Shannon and Nique (and anyone else who guessed correctly in their head) for getting the correct answer. ;) The story is that Timmy fished out his old snow boots the other day and it appears that he likes to wear them when he is playing outside. However, I will not - I repeat - I will NOT let him wear them anywhere else, but right out front of our house.

Our neighbors already know that we're a strange family, but we can't have anyone else think that too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home