Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Timmy!!

Today is Timmy's birthday. He's 7-years-old today...SEVEN!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Things to know about Timmy....

1. He loves to cuddle and will still give me hugs and kisses without a fight.

2. He is very good in math. He loves to play with numbers.

3. He is the neighborhood Pokemon godfather. The neighborhood kids always want him to show them new stuff on the Pokemon DS games.

4. He is very shy and suffers from a little bit of anxiety when introduced to new situations.

5. He is a reformed boogie picker/eater.

6. He will be in second grade next year.

7. He loves to hide his dirty socks....still....

8. His favorite food is lasagna.

9. He is very flexible and can do a split without twisting his torso.

10. He is loved very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home