Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Friday, June 08, 2007

CAUGHT...!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Crime(s):

(1)Neglecting Blog
(2)Blog-Reader Endangerment
(3) ......... Abuse

Doing my best Paris Hilton mugshot impersonation...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh and I can't forget one of my favorite mugshots ever...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Guess you better add "Bad Impersonations" to my list of crimes too.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Shasta said...

Ha! You're adorable. You're looking skinny! Not as skinny as Paris, but that would be bad! WTG, Lisa.
Bren

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha. love the mugshots.

shannon

9:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks Bren. Yeah Paris is too skinny for my liking. Unfortunately, I haven't lost a pound in a long while. I have to get myself enthused again. I'm doing great with my exercise, but not so good with the eating.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks Shannon!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home