Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

And The Winners Are....

(Since I know you all are dying to know.)

After lots of changing room horrors and the many nightmare from the images from those said rooms that followed, I finally purchased my two bathing suits for the summer! While I still don't have either one of the pictured models' figures, I am happy to report that both suits fit! As a matter of fact, both of the suits I bought keeps everything in all of their correct places...and -even better - they push the things that are in the wrong places... right back up to where they're supposed to be.

Here are the winners...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home