Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Weenerm0m's Question Of The Day....

Do you think this family looks back at this picture and asks themselves, "What the hell were we thinking?"?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's another question. Is the kid a boy or a girl?

(And for those wondering...NO! It's not MY family because back in the day I'd never go out without my blue eyeliner.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a boy :-) only cause the bottom half of his hair is not permed. a better rocker mullet

that is scary


shannon

9:20 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks! lol

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home