Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Name That Tune...

Can you guess what song Mason is singing?

(Is he freakin' cute or what?!)


The first person to guess correctly can win** a.....uhhhh.....pack of weiners (yes, I mean hotdogs silly!).

**Of course you know that means you would have to give me your address. Do you really want me to know that information? ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, the theme from Elmo's World? (I think I heard him say "Elmo" and I know how much he likes the little red guy! lol) He is just too adorable!!!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Shasta said...

I'm stumped!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You got it Caralee. I didn't think anyone would get it because he carries a tune like his mother. lol

7:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Like everyone else Bren. It sound nothing like the real song. :)

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home