Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Monday, October 16, 2006

Nip And Tucked...

Today I am doing something I haven't done - let alone think about - since circa 1992. N0 - I didn't tease my bangs up to the ceiling and spray it with a pound of hairspray...and/or go to a Vanilla Ice concert. Oh and the old blue eye shadow is retired permanently from the Weenermom cosmetic bag. So what is it, you ask?

Okay here it is...I've (literally) sucked it up and I'm wearing my shirt tucked in my pants today. This is a HUGE accomplishment for me because I'm so used to wearing my shirts untucked...It's usually my feeble attempt to hide my muffin top and/or spare tire from the rest of the world. For some unknown reason, today I had gotten a little brave and decided to throw my insecurities (at least this one!) out of the door. To commemorate this milestone, I had one of the weeners (the big one) take a picture. It's a blurry picture, but I think you get the idea.

Okay...okay...so it could be tucked in neater, but give me some slack -- it's been a loooong time since I've tucked one in!

Hmmm...So what insecurity should I kick on it's arse tomorrow? Snake-skin miniskirt? Knee-high boots? - Or - How about me having more than a two minute conversation with the snooty, high society lady at the end of the block and trying to stop myself from wondering if she can see my moustache during the middle of our talk...?

On second thought I better just take it one tucked-in shirt at a time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home