Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Friday, October 13, 2006

Just In Case You Didn't Check Your Calendar

Today is...
So you know what that means, right?

  1. A visit to Crystal Lake today is OUT of the question.
  2. I will not be having sex in the middle of the woods...today. ;).
  3. If any of my deranged relatives visit me donning a hockey mask and a sharp object, I'm running like there is no tomorrow. (This would happen any day...not just today and they don't have to wear a hockey mask either!)
  4. I will not be having sex in an abanoned cabin....today. ;)
  5. If someone calls me today to inform me that I've been approved a position as a camp counselor - and I have to start TODAY, I think l'm going to decline the position.
  6. I will not be having sex at all...today. ;)
  7. I will not parade around topless...today. ;)
  8. Did I mention I won't be having sex?

Happy Friday The 13th Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home