Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Friday, October 06, 2006

Mason is...
America's Next Top Model

You expect me to work under these conditions? -- Because this the saddest excuse for a background... And what is with the dude with the dry skin and flakey hair? I thought the petting zoo photo shoot was horrible - you know - when they put me next to that smelly old goat, but this takes the cake!

I could've worked anywhere...Paris...Milan...The Kids 'R Us Sales Flyer, but nooooooo....I'm stuck here. This calls for my pouty 'Just take the picture already' look. If they think I'm going to smile for them, they have another thing coming to them.

Did you hear me people? I saiiid...

"I - AM - NOT - GOING - TO - SMILE!"

Where is my agent? I need to talk with my agent!... I'm tired and hungry and I just want this torture to end! I have places to go and things to pull apart!

That's it -- I am outta here... I should've taken that swimsuit job in Hawaii... *sigh* I need to find some dirt to eat....Say this orange ball thingy looks tasty...


Two Weeks Later....
Now this is more like it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

too funny! And CUTE!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home