Don't forget to put the seat down...

Warning To The Grammarically Correct: If it just bothered you that I wrote "Grammarically", you may as well leave now because my grammar gets even worse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Land of Runny Noses, Flatulence, Bugs and Plenty of Roads....d

I'm a wife and mom to three boys. I love everything 80's, anything chocolate and loathes politics. I like to run for fun (preferably NOT in the hot, hot sun)....

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Elmo....Schmelmo...

I just don't get it.

I don't get all of the hype over the new Elmo TMX - or is it TMX Elmo?.... or whatever it is that they call it... All I know is that people are going nuts over this thing. I mean, people are rushing to stores and fighting for them. I even heard that someone got threatened with a gun because the guy took the last one. Am I missing something here? Ummm....hello? It's a DOLL people. A doll! Sure...it's cute at first, but that thing will get totally annoying in ten minutes flat.

What is amusing to me is that people are selling (and some are buying!) these Elmo's for $100 a pop. I hope they realize that their kids are probably going to play with it for a day. After the novelty of it wears off...all they have left is an Elmo to sit on the toy shelf for years to come...Either that or someone will enter the "Best Way To Destroy TMX Elmo" radio contest and run over it with their tractor. I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to pass on this Elmo trend and start one of my own...

Yep...My kids will be the first on our block to own The Punching Rabbi Puppet...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home